Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Awesome Verse

2 Corinthians 3:17-

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

That verse just hit me as I was reading. This passage talks about how when Moses received the Law from God, the Lord's glory was so bright that Moses' face was glowing when he came off the mountain. Then it says how much more glorious, then, is the glory of that which brings righteousness (Christ). It's a really cool analogy to think about.

I'm leaving for Honduras in 3 days!! I'm so excited about the trip. I can't wait to meet the people there and experience God in new ways.

Kristen (girlfriend) gets back from the Dominican on Friday. Corey heads to Tampa on Sunday. Mom and Dad get a week with Kristen (sister) next week, then the following week they get a week with me (& Kristen (girlfriend most likely)). Maybe they will see Corey before the summer, but that's up in the air.

I've got to finish a physical chemistry lab before all this fun stuff starts.

Until next time, stay classy 2 Corinthians 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment