Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's been a few days..

Things are going well. I had a great weekend at home with my parents and Kristen this past weekend. Kristen, Corey, and I had a surprise party for my parents which went really well. They celebrated their 25 year anniversary. It was a great time of fellowship with some dear friends.

I had a great Valentine this year, two years running. She's a pretty ball'n girl and we had a great time at Olive Garden Friday night and then she helped me a TON with that party for Mom and Dad. She's an amazing woman who has taught me so much about God's love it's amazing. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Krissy Poo.

I have my first test of the semester next Tuesday. I'm working on a packet for my GO Trip over the next few days as well as preparing for that test. Other classes are going well.. haven't really gotten into the swing of things yet but i'm thinking that here shortly the pace will pick up.

Hobbs and Paul are coming in town this weekend. Should be a good time.

Until next year, stay class Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment